Grill Rock Drill Company is a full service fabricating, machining, and assembly shop providing custom manufactured drill pipes, adapters, and drilling tools, as well as tool joint rethreading and repairs. We also provide engineering and technical services to custom design drilling tools to your specific needs. Some of the products we manufacture include;
- Ribbed Straight Stabilizer
- Ribbed Spiraled Stabilizer
- Over the Hammer Stabilizer
- Friction Sockets
- Fishing Spears
- Drill Pipe
- Rotary Adapter
- Open Side Rope Sockets
- Button and Swivel
- Dart Style Bailer
- Lift Bail
We are our own rotary drill pipe manufacturer
Which ensures that we only produce the best for our customers every time. All of the pieces we currently have available will work for any type of work where drilling is involved.
To further clarify, our rotary drill pipes work to perfection. The bullet points listed below explain all about the current rotary drill pipes that we currently have available;
- Alloy steel that is treated using heat for each tool joints.
- All rotary drill pipes are manufactured to ensure that they meet the expectations and specifications of API.
- All of our joints are completely electrically welded.
- They are all customized to fit on any drill rig you may have that is needed for any job.
- We offer complete repair, straightening, and rethreading services for all of our rotary drill pipes.
Rotary drill pipes are used when it comes to blast hole applications for drilling, and we only manufacture ours from materials that are only premium quality. Each of our drill pipes are inspected very carefully during the process of manufacturing, and again before they have a chance to leave our shop. Our rotary drill pipe manufacturer process is a long one to ensure that all of our products that will leave the shop are in perfect working order.
At Gill Rock Drill Company, we ensure that our customers have exactly what they need, whenever they need it, and that there are plenty of options available. Considering we manufacture our own tools and equipment, we have multiple other options available, such as drive heads, hoist boxes and pins, and even table bushings and inserts.